If your paper has been accepted to Energy Informatics 2023, you need to provide a camera-ready version by July 02, 2023, following the instructions below. If no camera-ready version is submitted by July 02 or the submission is incomplete, it will not be considered for publication. It is therefore important to carefully read and follow the instructions below.
Note that no paper is accepted unconditionally (Springer, the publisher, reserves the right to decline papers that do not address the reviews). Reviewer comments need to be addressed as specified below. An “accept” decision is to be understood as an acceptance with minor revisions, while an “accept with shepherd” is to be understood as a major revision. For the conference proceedings published in the Springer Energy Informatics Journal, the following limits for each paper category have to be followed (these are especially important in case your paper has been accepted in a different category than the one it has been originally submitted to):
- Full research papers are limited to 18+2 pages.
- Short papers are limited to 10+2 pages.
- Extended abstracts for posters and demos are limited to 4 pages and will be published in the supplement to the conference proceedings. The fifth page for Requirements for demos is to be removed.
- Make sure that you address all reviewer comments. Papers that do not address the reviewer comments or which address them insufficiently will not be published. If you have been assigned a shepherd, please contact them and make sure to address all of their remarks fully. Do not submit a final version without the prior approval of your shepherd.
- Use the paper template (provided on the Instructions for authors page). Disable blinding, i.e., make sure that all author names, affiliations and funding information are fully visible. Also, make sure that the “Author’s contributions” section is filled out as detailed as possible. References should be included in the source file and not as a separate .bib file (see, e.g., here on how to do this).
- Rename the .tex file to “S” plus your submission number, e.g., S1.tex if you submit the camera-ready version of paper #1. Both, the source (.tex) file and the PDF need to be provided. You can find your submission number in EasyChair.
- Provide the figures of your paper as separate files for the typesetting process. Name the files “S” plus your submission number plus “-” and the figure number in the paper, e.g., S1-4.pdf for Fig. 4 of paper #1. Make sure that the file extension is correct, e.g., .pdf for PDF files. The following file formats can be processed by Springer:
- EPS (suitable for diagrams and/or images)
- PDF (suitable for diagrams and/or images)
- Microsoft Word (suitable for diagrams and/or images, figures must be a single page)
- PowerPoint (suitable for diagrams and/or images, figures must be a single page)
- TIFF (suitable for images)
- JPEG (suitable for photographic images, less suitable for graphical images)
- PNG (suitable for images)
- BMP (suitable for images)
- A signed version of the copyright form, which will be provided to you.
After following the instructions above, the following files need to be uploaded (in one ZIP file) to EasyChair by July 02:
- The PDF version of the camera-ready paper
- The single-file source version of the camera-ready paper
- All figures of your paper as separate files
- A signed version of the copyright form, which will be provided to you
Use the “Add or update files” link in EasyChair to do so.